About Sonoma County Carpet Care
More than 20 years of carpet cleaning experience
This family owned and operated business started in 1995 in Sonoma County. Our original location was in Sebastopol until 2004, when we moved to Santa Rosa. The founder of the company grew up in Sonoma County, raised his family here and his wife was involved in marketing the business to allow her a stay at home while raising their family of 5. Chris Larson started working for the company in 2000 and made a lifetime friendship with the founders of this company. The owners moved to moved to Kauai to finish raising their 2 younger kids and in their absence, appointed Chris Larson to run the company, until they to sold the business to Chris in 2006.
Chris maintains the business philosophy that the company was built on: superior quality, customer service, and integrity you can count on.
Why Choose Sonoma County Carpet Care?
For over 20 years, Sonoma County residents have relied upon our full range of carpet cleaning services for both residential and commercial applications. Providing consistent, courteous and professional carpet cleaning service has built a customer review profile that speaks volumes. We strive to put our best foot forward each and every day. And, it shows. Just read a few of our testimonials.
- Affordable Prices: Our pricing for carpet cleaning and ancillary services is competitive and the quality is unsurpassed.
- Easy Scheduling: Our scheduling process is easy and flexible. Simply call us to schedule your carpet cleaning today.
- Quality Equipment: We utilize the latest carpet cleaning technology and equipment to produce outstanding results.
- Trusted Local Company: We have been trusted by North Bay residents and businesses for over 15 years and are IICRC certified.
- Friendly & Professional: We treat people the old-fashioned way: with courtesy and respect. We greet you with a smile and leave only after we ensure you are 100% satisfied with our service.