Fresh, Healthy Carpets for Your Customers & Employees
When you’re in the market for commercial carpet cleaning in Sonoma, Marin, and Napa Counties, including Santa Rosa, California, then Sonoma County Carpet Care is the right call to make. We’ve been the region’s highest rated commercial carpet cleaning company for over 20 years and offer exceptional results at affordable prices. Our team utilizes industry-leading cleaning products and our own best practices to deliver deep cleaning to all types of carpets – including natural and synthetic fibers.
To get information about our commercial carpet cleaning service – including any requirements prior to arrival – reach out to our team at (707) 527-0506 today!
The way your business is perceived by the public and your own employees plays a critical role in the way they feel about your goods and services. A dirty or damaged carpet speaks volumes and can be incredibly detrimental to your image in their minds. Our proven commercial carpet cleaning service can help you send the right message to the people that matter most to your business.
Our commercial carpet cleaning process begins with your call where we’ll schedule a visit from one of our carpet cleaning professionals. They’ll thoroughly inspect the carpet and walk you through our findings – including any trouble areas we identify that could benefit from additional products and/or services. This ranges from odor treatment to oil, grease, and soil removal in high-traffic areas. Sonoma County Carpet Care strives to use only non-toxic water-based products whenever possible.
How does our commercial carpet cleaning process work?
- Dry VacuumingThe first step in our commercial carpet cleaning process is thoroughly dry vacuuming the carpet to remove any loose dirt and debris.
- Machine CleaningWe use equipment to spread the cleaning solution throughout the carpet and agitate the fibers to shake loose dirt, oils, and grease.
- Water ExtractionThe final step in our commercial carpet cleaning process involves using hot water to rinse the carpet clean prior to extracting the moisture.
There are a great many benefits to Sonoma County Carpet Care’s commercial carpet cleaning service – not the least of which is providing your customers and employees a clean, healthy place to conduct business. But, the benefits don’t end there. Here are a few more:
- Promotes a clean, consistent carpet appearance.
- Restores a fresh, healthy feel to your carpets.
- Reduces the spread of harmful germs, bacteria, and mold.
- Removes tough spots and stains from the carpets.
- Cuts down wear and tear in your high-traffic areas.
- Helps extend the lifespan of carpets in your business.
Once our carpet cleaning work is completed your commercial carpets will be dry in 4-6 hours. That means you won’t lose any time doing business while you wait for your carpeting to dry. Our team will replace any furniture that had to be moved to perform our duties with plastic or Styrofoam blocks placed beneath to protect the carpet wherever we feel necessary. Be sure to ask about our professional upholstery cleaning while we’re on your property. It’s the ideal complement to our commercial carpet cleaning service!